Vertex SE is seeking capable and experienced professionals for the role of Senior Consultant with strong commitment to technical excellence and delivery of professional services to a variety of clients.
Vertex SE building on its successful history in the railway industry is now in an exciting phase of development, nationally and internationally.
With Vertex SE, you will have the opportunity to work on high profile infrastructure projects, innovative applications of technology and provide client deliverables directly contributing to the improvement of railway safety.
Vertex SE clients include – Infrastructure Owners and Operators, TOC’s, Major Supply Chain Contractors and Regulatory Bodies.
The successful applicant would be responsible and take ownership for;
• Leading medium sized projects.
• Overseeing Project Engineering to meet client requirements and aspirations.
• Input into Business Development and Bid Preparation.
Type of Work
Your project management and engineering capabilities will contribute to:
• Project Development, Project Delivery (NR – GRIP 1 to 8)
• Safety, System and Project Engineering
• CSM and Safety Cases
• Product Acceptance
• Trial development, Pre-Feasibility Management and Assessment
• Maintenance Planning, Operational Change (Training & Development Standards)
• Project Support, Engineering Management, Design Authority and;
• Asset Assessment and Standards Development
You will be working as part of a team of technical and professional specialists. Allied to this Vertex SE will provide you a supported career development path.
Experience and Qualifications Required
The successful applicant should possess the following experience and qualifications:
• A confirmed working history that demonstrates excellent analytical, organisational and problem-solving abilities
• Degree Qualified in an Engineering discipline or;
• HNC/HND Qualification in an Engineering discipline
• Professional membership of a recognised institution with either working towards or obtained IEng/CEng qualification or equivalent
• Demonstrable commitment to and skills for developing the performance of junior colleagues
• Proficient in verbal and written communications including in situations involving stakeholders for whom English is not the first language
• Takes personal responsibility for own work and the work of colleagues ensuring that it is always of a high standard